Motion Concepts Seating
New Style Motion Concepts
Uses T-nut into its slide track frame (see Slide Track Frame section)
Old Style Motion Concepts
There are several versions of the Motion Concepts seat frame, with multiple ways to attach. Keep in mind, that the renderings in the following pdf do not display armrests, or thigh supports, which you may have to offset to accommodate.
This document contains attachment instructions for previous Motion Concepts seating styles including:
- Side-Mount Footrests: Type 1
- Side-Mount Footrests: Type 2
- Side-Mount Footrests: Type 3 (offset)
- Center-Mount Footrests: Round Tube Cross-Member
- Center-Mount Footrests: Square Tube Cross-Member
- Center-Mount Footrests: No exposed Channel
In the above linked pdf for previous Motion Concepts seating, instructions B and D refer to a "sleeve" that is pictured in orange.
This "sleeve" is the Motion Concepts Adapter Kit (WC-MC)