The Mount'n Mover Pow!r Mount is a motorized mounting system, which makes it possible for anyone to move their mount with the flick of a switch! The Pow!r Mount delivers a new level of independence to people who use power wheelchairs.
The first offerings are Hybrid Systems, where a Pow!r joint is added to a manual Mount'n Mover, creating a Pow!r Tilt or Pow!r Shoulder hybrid.
Pow!r Motorized Wheelchair Mount Features
- Range of movement: Pow!r Tilt: 180 degrees; Pow!r Shoulder: 360+ degrees
- Access: Access switches, Pow!r Mount app via smart phone (Android and Apple)
- Built-in keypad for attendant control
- Load capacity: 15 pounds
- Power: Rechargeable battery, wall outlet or wheelchair battery
- Save and Go-To Target positions
- Wheelchair, Table or Bed attachment hardware available
- Compatible with iPads and other tablets, laptops, phones, and speech devices with the right device plate
How to Control the Pow!r Mount Motorized Wheelchair Mount
Move the shoulder or tilt independently using Single or Dual switch control.
Three modes of control:
- Alternate directions with one switch
- One switch for each direction
- Go to customizable target positions with one switch