Select below to quote or order
|Attach a Mount’n Mover to a table||Table-top positioning||Built-in table stand for mounted devices|
|Use the flexibility and positioning of the mount||Angle-adjustable||3 Settings: flat, vertical and 45 degrees|
|Great for evaluations and access assessments||Folds down compactly to carry or store||Non-slip feet|
|Use on bed, floor, lap||Provides reclined access beyond 90 degrees for use from bed|
Table Clamp Overview
Quickly adjust tilt, height and positioning
- Extends out from a table—easy wheelchair access
- Conduct evaluations easily, with good positioning for speech device trials and access to computers and controls
- Clamps to any desk, table or tray from 1/2" to 3"
- Tool-less operation
- Attach above or below table
Mount’n Tilter – Tabletop Mounting
The Mount’n Tilter is the Mount’n Mover “table-top” solution that works great on any desk, in bed, on the floor or on your lap! Adjust the angle from flat to vertical.
Compatible with any BlueSky Designs Quick Release Plate, you can quickly switch out between reading, communicating, working on the computer or just having fun with your iPad.
Shown with the Quick Release Plate. Tilts and locks anywhere from 0° to 90°
Simple and Portable
Without the device attached:
- The Mount'n Tilter folds down to just 2.5 inches tall and measures 12 x 12 across
- Weighs 3 pounds
- Holds devices up to 15 pounds
- Tilt locks securely for direct select users
- Fits in a backpack,
- Use on a dinner table, the floor, your lap, and can be used in bed
- Adjust to any angle between flat and completely vertical
- Change your tilt quickly, anytime, without tools
The Stand+90 Combines Two Products in One!
Adjust the Tilt from 0-180
- Add an additional 90 degree tilt range to your mounted device for reclined access
- Use the built-in Mount'n Mover tilt plate adjustment for fine tuning
- Return it to a flat position for a clear view while driving
Add a Built-in Stand to your device!
- Compatible with anything that attaches to a Mount'n Mover Quick Release Plate (QRP)
- Attaches between the QRP and the Device Plate or Tray
- Broad base of support and non-slip feet
- Much more stable than a QRP
- Use it with the device flat or locked at a 50 degree tilt
- Works with non-mounted devices and trays, too!
Need a Vertical Table Stand?
- To achieve a full vertical position with stability, the Mount'n Tilter is still the way to go
- The 90 degree position cannot be used unless the Stand+90 is secured to a mount