Mount'n Mover is an ideal solution for children and adults with ALS, CP, MD, MS, Retts, SCI, Strokes, TBI and other similar conditions.
Mounting systems can optimize access.
Finding the right support can positively impact a client’s functional independence, well-being and quality of life.
This page serves as a toolbox for you to choose, order and set up the right mount.
- The Mount Mentor Eval Sheet
- ORDER SHEET
Sample Letter of Necessity 12_15.pdf Quick Guide Original Silver Model (installation) Quick Guide Black Model (installation) How does the Mount'n Mover differ from other mounts? Mount'n Mover Order Sheet
- Auto-Reposition Mount for RESNA 2018
- CTG Solutions Mounting for Simple to Complex Needs Oct 2018
- Power Point Mounting Solutions Nov. 2018
- EVAL KIT INSTRUCTION BOOKLET
Considerations When Choosing a Mount
Considerations when choosing between a locking and non-locking mount.pdf Considerations When Choosing a Mount (poster) Considerations When Choosing a Mount (text) Optimizing Positioning for Eye Gaze Product Specifications and Comparison Chart
Mount'n Mover Intro March 2018 PowerPoint School Testimonials Meet a Few of our Vets and Read their Stories
- How-To Videos
- Video-Sophia Doebbert and her Mount'n Mover
- Video-Rick Cardenas and his Mount'n Mover
- Video-Gae Skager and her Mount'n Mover
Rationale & Justification Sole Source letter
- GoFundMe.com (Check out Kevin's Gofundme Page to see a different approach to funding a Mount'n Mover)
Nuts and Bolts
Ann Hoffman, M.S. CCC-SLP and Linda Lorentzen OTR/L both of The ALS Association
- Blog: Mulling Over the Mount n’ Mover, Part 1
- Blog: Mulling Over the Mount n’ Mover, Part 2
- Access & Positioning: Michelle Lange
- Mobility Map
- AT Funding
- BlueSky Designs YouTube Channel
- Michigan Assistive Technology Program Blog
Q: Does your client have limited dexterity?
A: Mount'n Mover's multiple directions of freedom of positioning helps with eating, writing and communicating.
Q: Does your client use Eye-Gaze?
A: Mount'n Mover's precise positioning and programing allow for easily precise, repeatable positioning.
Q: Do many people help your client and need to operate the device?
A: Caretakers and family members like the ease of repositioning devices with tool free adjustments.
Q: Is your client very active and/or social?
A: Mount'n Mover's versatile tool-less positioning allows users to stow their device at their fingertips while out of the way of driving-line-of-site, tables at a restaurant or door frames while driving.
Q: Does your client use multiple devices?
A: The Quick Release mechanism allows quick and easy change-out of multiple devices such as a speech device, laptop, or reading tray.
Q: Do you want to secure one device for multiple people to access?
A: A simple Table Clamp allows for secure positioning and easy height adjustment to quickly bring the device to each individual.
Q: Is your client alone a lot or wish to be as independent as possible?
A: The Mount'n Mover system can be moved independently using just over a pound of pressure, no tools required.