Device Plate T-3
Use this adapter so you can attach a device with a Mount’n Mover Quick Release Plate to a CJT Floor Stand, Table Stand or mount.
Insert the TPA-CJT into the CJT receiver. That’s all there is to it.
Now, you can remove a device from a Mount’n Mover and attach the Quick Release Plate to their products.
An easy way to make a Mount'n Mover Quick Release Plate attach to a Daessy Table/Floor Stand or a Daessy wheelchair mount --in just one step!
1. Insert the Tilt Plate Adapter into the Daessy TUSB
You have now made your Daessy Floor/ Table Stand or wheelchair mount compatible with the Mount'n Mover Quick Release Plate!
Daessy TUSB plate not included.
This device plate attaches to the EyeGaze Edge
This device plate attaches to the back of the Tobii Dynavox Eyemobile. The spacers allow for space to use the adjustment knob.
This device plate has a variety of uses. It is often used for eyegaze devices to raise the device up vertically in order to clear the white hoop and black paddle. It can also be used to offset a device or tray to one side or the other.
The DP-T5 is made up of two parts:
1. The QCR (Quick Connect Receiver) and 2. The DP-1x2.
The DP-T5 is compatible with both the Tobii Dynavox I13 and the I16.
NOTE: Our Easy Mover (non-locking mount) can be attached directly to the back of the Tobii I13 or I16. This will enable use of the infrared option. (see picture)
Device Plate DP-T4 attaches to Tobii Dynavox I110.
An easy way to make a Mount'n Mover Quick Release Plate attach to a Rehadapt/Connect-it Table/Floor Stand or a Rehadapt wheelchair mount --in just one step!
1. Insert the Tilt Plate Adapter with a Quick Connect Plate into the UDS
You have now made your Rehadapt Floor/ Table Stand or wheelchair mount compatible with the Mount'n Mover Quick Release Plate!
NOTE: Rehadapt Universal Device Socket (UDS) is Not Included
Attaches to devices: Eyespeak 18 and Zuvo 18, Smartbox Grid Pad 12, PRC Accent 1400 with Look Eye Tracking Module
Consists of Extension Plate and the DP-Quick Connect Receiver (QCR)
Use the DP-QCR-E plate when you need the DP-QCR (Quick Connect Receiver) to be higher than direct attachment to the Quick Release Plate (QRP)
This is especially important for some eye gaze or larger devices where you want it to be tilted vertically
QCR Extension Plate (DP-QCR-E) extends the attachment height location of QCR (Quick Connect Receiver) relative to the Quick Release Plate (QRP)
DP-QCR-E Plate attaches to QRP (Quick Release Plate) and DP-QCR attaches to the DP-QCR-E
Range of locations from the bottom of the QRP to top of the QCR:
Range of locations on QRP itself: 2", 3", 4", 5"
Range with the addition of the DP-QCR-E: 7.5", 8.5", 9.5", 10.5"
QCR attachment holes also allow for a lateral offset of the DP-QCR to either the right or left of the QRP
Extension Plate is used to place the QCR higher up on the device it is attaching to. This is especially helpful for eye gaze devices, to be sure the device clears the hoop in an upright position.
The QCR attaches to the top of the Extension plate; and the Quick Release Plate attaches to thereaded inserts on the lower section of the Extension Plate.
The Quick Connect Plate can be added to a Mount'n Mover Tray to make it compatible with the Quick Connect Receiver and other standard quick release connectors.
This facilitates using a tray with the Easy Mover, Simple Quick Connect mount, and Rehadapt floor and table stands.
The notch on the plate corresponds to the spring-loaded release lever of the QC Receiver and to the spring pull plunger on other standard quick release connectors.
- Speech devices
- The Quick Connect Receiver (QCR) is compatible with many speech devices--via plates and molded recesses within speech device cases
- The DP-QCR cannot be used "alone" with Tobii Dynavox i-12 and i-15 devices. It must be used in combination with the DP-T2 (contact us!).
- Disclaimer: There may be some plates and devices we have not tested which do not work
- Mount'n Mover compatibility
- The QCR (DP-QCR) can be attached to a Mount'n Mover Quick Release Plate for use with the Original Mount'n Mover, to make it compatible with various speech devices.
- Attach Quick Connect Plate (DP-QCP) to Mount'n Mover trays to make them compatible with the QCR .
- Mounts with built-in QCR
- Easy Mover with Quick Connect Receiver (EM1-QC, EM2-QC)
- Easy Mover with Tilt Plate (EM1-TP, EM2-TP)
- Simple Mount with Quick Connect (SM-QC)
How it Works
Release Lever and Catch:
- The red release lever is spring-loaded
- It will automatically engage when it reaches the hole or retaining ledge in the device or plate
- It is difficult to accidentally release, requiring an intentional and specific action to release
- Press the curved tab with a finger or thumb to retract the catch. It takes very little force, making it easy to release
- Because it mates with a wide range of devices, it is looser on some than others to accommodate variability in plates
- Align the Quick Connect Receiver (QCR) with the recess (or plate) on the back of the device you are attaching
- The spring-loaded release lever offers a little resistance, so you need to first push the device (or plate) into the Receiver, and then slip it down into place
- When it arrives at the mating hole or notch, the catch on the release lever springs into place, positively locking the device in place
- Press the Release lever tab
- While depressed, lift the device upward, detaching from the mount
Includes an Otterbox Defender case and the Defender Series Holster.
The Otterbox is attached to a QRP (Quick Release Plate). If you do not need a QRP the price is $210.00.
Please provide the make and model of phone. Not all compatible phone types are listed. We can attach to most phones...call us!
Compatible with Daessy (takes 7/8" size clamps), and Rehadapt (takes 7/8" size clamps).
The Tilt Plate with clamps allows attachment of a device with a Mount'n Mover Quick Release Plate to floor stands and table hardware with round tubing.
Multi1 plate replaces three old device plates and several new ones, and is compatible with those the old ones.
Multiple plates, rolled into one: DP-AMDI, DP-Mobi/Tellus, DP-Rolltalk, DP-Tobii Eye Mobile, DP-VESA2.
Compatible with VESA Mounting Interface Standard (MIS):
- 100mm x 100mm, M4
- 75mm x 75mm, M4
Compatible with Tobii C15.
Has QRP attachment inserts for up to 6" (150mm) offset from top attachment.
For device(s): ECO2, ECO-Point , ECO-14, Vanguard, Pathfinder, Accent 1400
Compatible with Tobii devices:
- LightWriter (SL40)
- CEye Module
For device(s): Dynavox Maestro, T10*, Vmax, M3, DV4, MT4.
Note: If using an eyegaze module (Eyemax for Vmax or Maestro) please see the DP-DV2
For device(s): BIGmack, BIG Step-by-Step, Big Red, FL4SH
For any "point-and-shoot" cameras
Get great positioning and access for your cameras! Works for any camera with ¼" mounting
Please contact us for mounting heavier cameras
- Attaches directly to Quick Release Plate
- Compatible directly with most cameras and tripod heads
- 1/4" and 3/8" screws supplied
- Secure attachment
Manfrotto tripod heads shown (available through camera stores)
- Model 234RC: Tilt Head with Quick Release
- Model 391RC2: Photo/Video Pan and Tilt Head
NEW!! An additional degree of freedom! Infinite angle locking is great for eye-gaze systems and iPads!
Compatible with all Mount'n Mover device(s).
The Universal Rotator adds a degree of freedom! Adjust the angle between the Mount'n Mover Quick Release Plate and the device plate (attached to a device or tray).
Turning the knob adjusts friction between the rotating plates, letting you lock the rotation at any angle.
Rotation angle adjustment is great for eye-gaze systems, or iPads and tablets that can move from landscape to portrait.
Compatible with Tobii I series devices:
Use with any Quick Release Plate (QRP).
Add a Universal Rotator (DP-UR) for optimal positioning throughout the day.
You can attach to the i-series with either the Quick Release Plate (QRP) or the Quick Connect Receiver (QCR)
Can be used in combination with a Quick Connect Plate (QCP) and a Quick Connect Receiver (QCR) if needed.
QRP serves as the easy attach-and-release component between the Mounting system and your device(s) of choice
User Controls: Easy-access, one-handed operation - hook handle up and out to unlock
Note:1 QRP included with each Mount'n Mover (Locking Model).
Two products in one!
Table stand for devices or trays:
Use with any device plate or tray
Locks at 0° and 55° on tables
Downward Tilt for mounted devices.
Attach between device plate (or tray) and QRP.
Ideal for bed access, Use tilt lever to lock from 0° to 180°
- The Stand + 90° is compatible with all Mount'n Mover device attachment accessories, and can be used in combination with the Universal Rotator.
- The Stand + 90° can be used as a "stand-alone" product, without a Quick Release Plate, but you will need one to attach your device to a Mount'n Mover arm.