Mary Kay Walch
Director of Sales and Marketing
Mary Kay's assistive technology experience spans several decades with a focus on providing solutions for individuals with disabilities.
While earning her COTA degree, she did her clinical study at an early childhood program where she was hired after graduating. It was from this program that AbleNet evolved. She was there at the beginning sharing assistive technology solutions and developing relationships with therapists, special educators and customers across the US.
Her background in Occupational Therapy, superb people skills and passion for making a difference made for a fulfilling and successful journey in the land of marketing and sales. Dianne and Mary Kay's paths first crossed when they worked together in the mid 90's at AbleNet.
Mary Kay says, "I'm motivated by making a difference in people's lives, and BlueSky Designs' quality products do just that."
Mary Kay's work life is not limited to the assistive technology business. Her occasional stints as a travel coordinator allow her to visit faraway places, meet interesting people and share in some very unique experiences. She also finds reward in community work as the volunteer coordinator for a yearly charity golf tournament.
More about Mary Kay
- Makes a delightful raspberry cordial that has been savored by many
- Life and world traveler, opts for the scenic route
- Proud Mother of a grown son who is always on call for tech support (securing his inheritance)
- Enjoys photography, a good poker game, and anything outdoors
- A good day includes sharing a good meal and a few laughs with her husband and son
- Credits her wacky friends and family who helped shape the person she is today
Favorite quote: “What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.” -Oliver Wendell Holmes
Please refer to the fly-out menu under Community > Events for all our upcoming events and conferences.