Quick Connect Receiver (DP-QCR)
- Speech devices
- The Quick Connect Receiver (QCR) is compatible with many speech devices--via plates and molded recesses within speech device cases
- The DP-QCR cannot be used "alone" with Tobii Dynavox i-12 and i-15 devices. It must be used in combination with the DP-T2 (contact us!).
- Disclaimer: There may be some plates and devices we have not tested which do not work
- Mount'n Mover compatibility
- The QCR (DP-QCR) can be attached to a Mount'n Mover Quick Release Plate for use with the Original Mount'n Mover, to make it compatible with various speech devices.
- Attach Quick Connect Plate (DP-QCP) to Mount'n Mover trays to make them compatible with the QCR .
- Mounts with built-in QCR
- Easy Mover with Quick Connect Receiver (EM1-QC, EM2-QC)
- Easy Mover with Tilt Plate (EM1-TP, EM2-TP)
- Simple Mount with Quick Connect (SM-QC)
How it Works
Release Lever and Catch:
- The red release lever is spring-loaded
- It will automatically engage when it reaches the hole or retaining ledge in the device or plate
- It is difficult to accidentally release, requiring an intentional and specific action to release
- Press the curved tab with a finger or thumb to retract the catch. It takes very little force, making it easy to release
- Because it mates with a wide range of devices, it is looser on some than others to accommodate variability in plates
- Align the Quick Connect Receiver (QCR) with the recess (or plate) on the back of the device you are attaching
- The spring-loaded release lever offers a little resistance, so you need to first push the device (or plate) into the Receiver, and then slip it down into place
- When it arrives at the mating hole or notch, the catch on the release lever springs into place, positively locking the device in place
- Press the Release lever tab
- While depressed, lift the device upward, detaching from the mount
Parts and materials:
- The Quick Connect Receiver is machined black-anodized aluminum
- The red Release Lever is secured in a slot on the QCR with a pin
- The red Release Lever is an injection-molded thermoplastic
- The Release Lever is spring-loaded
- Four 8-32 screws are provided to attach to a Quick Release Plate
The Simple Quick Connect mount and the Easy Mover come with the Quick Connect Receiver attached to the product.
Using it with a Mount'n Mover
To use the QCR with a Mount'n Mover, you must attach the QCR to a Quick Release Plate (QRP).
To connect the QCR to a Mount'n Mover Quick Release Plate:
- Using the four flathead 8-32 screws provided, position it so the threaded holes on the sides are aligned with holes on the Quick Release Plate.
- It can be attached to any set of QRP holes, based on how high you want the device to sit.
- If you wish to attach an eye gaze system to a Mount'n Mover using the Quick Connect, contact BlueSky Designs.
Extends the height location of QCR; Plate attaches to QRP.
Extension Plate is used to place the QCR higher up on the device it is attaching to. This is especially helpful for eye gaze devices, to be sure the device clears the hoop in an upright position.
The QCR attaches to the top of the Extension plate; and the Quick Release Plate attaches to thereaded inserts on the lower section of the Extension Plate.
The Quick Connect Plate can be added to a Mount'n Mover Tray to make it compatible with the Quick Connect Receiver and other standard quick release connectors.
This facilitates using a tray with the Easy Mover, Simple Quick Connect mount, and Rehadapt floor and table stands.
The notch on the plate corresponds to the spring-loaded release lever of the QC Receiver and to the spring pull plunger on other standard quick release connectors.
Includes an Otterbox Defender case and the Defender Series Holster.
The Otterbox is attached to a QRP (QRP is not included). If QRP is needed order DP-PHONE-OB-Q -price: $259.00.
Please provide the make and model of phone. Not all compatible phone types are listed. We can attach to most phones...call us!
Compatible with Daessy, Rehadapt.
The Tilt Plate with clamps allows attachment of a device with a Mount'n Mover Quick Release Plate to floor stands and table hardware with round tubing.
Multi1 plate replaces three old device plates and several new ones, and is compatible with those the old ones.
Multiple plates, rolled into one: DP-AMDI, DP-Mobi/Tellus, DP-Rolltalk, DP-Tobii Eye Mobile, DP-VESA2.
Compatible with VESA Mounting Interface Standard (MIS):
- 100mm x 100mm, M4
- 75mm x 75mm, M4
Compatible with Tobii C15.
Has QRP attachment inserts for up to 6" (150mm) offset from top attachment.
For device(s): ECO2, ECO-Point , ECO-14, Vanguard, Pathfinder, Accent 1400
Compatible with Tobii devices:
- LightWriter (SL40)
- CEye Module
For Dynavox device(s):
- Vmax with Eyegaze (EyeMax)
- Maestro with Eyegaze
For device(s): Dynavox Maestro, T10*, Vmax, M3, DV4, MT4.
Note: If using an eyegaze module (Eyemax for Vmax or Maestro) please see the DP-DV2
For device(s): BIGmack, BIG Step-by-Step, Big Red, FL4SH
For any "point-and-shoot" cameras
Get great positioning and access for your cameras! Works for any camera with ¼" mounting
Please contact us for mounting heavier cameras
- Attaches directly to Quick Release Plate
- Compatible directly with most cameras and tripod heads
- 1/4" and 3/8" screws supplied
- Secure attachment
Manfrotto tripod heads shown (available through camera stores)
- Model 234RC: Tilt Head with Quick Release
- Model 391RC2: Photo/Video Pan and Tilt Head
NEW!! An additional degree of freedom! Infinite angle locking is great for eye-gaze systems and iPads!
Compatible with all Mount'n Mover device(s).
The Universal Rotator adds a degree of freedom! Adjust the angle between the Mount'n Mover Quick Release Plate and the device plate (attached to a device or tray).
Turning the knob adjusts friction between the rotating plates, letting you lock the rotation at any angle.
Rotation angle adjustment is great for eye-gaze systems, or iPads and tablets that can move from landscape to portrait.
Compatible with PRC devices:
- Accent 1200
- Vantage Lite*
- NOVA Chat
- Springboard Lite
Compatible with PRC devices when accompanied by PRC QRM Mounting Bracket (sold and distributed by PRC)
*Exception: Vantage Lite does not need QRM plate
Compatible with Tobii I series devices:
Use with any Quick Release Plate (QRP).
Add a Universal Rotator (DP-UR) for optimal positioning throughout the day.
You can attach to the i-series with either the Quick Release Plate (QRP) or the Quick Connect Receiver (QCR)
Can be used in combination with a Quick Connect Plate (QCP) and a Quick Connect Receiver (QCR) if needed.
QRP serves as the easy attach-and-release component between the Mounting system and your device(s) of choice
User Controls: Easy-access, one-handed operation - hook handle up and out to unlock
Note:1 QRP included with each Mount'n Mover
Two products in one!
Table stand for devices or trays:
Use with any device plate or tray
Locks at 0° and 55° on tables
Downward Tilt for mounted devices.
Attach between device plate (or tray) and QRP.
Ideal for bed access, Use tilt lever to lock from 0° to 180°
- The Stand + 90° is compatible with all Mount'n Mover device attachment accessories, and can be used in combination with the Universal Rotator.
- The Stand + 90° can be used as a "stand-alone" product, without a Quick Release Plate, but you will need one to attach your device to a Mount'n Mover arm.